Client Operations Manager, UK
Stefanie joined the organization in April 2005 as a Project Manager and became Team Leader of the Full Service Operations Team in 2010; from there she progressed to the role of Manager, Client Operations (UK).
Stefanie started her career in market research after graduating from Oxford Brookes University with a degree in Psychology & German Studies. She joined WorldOne Research in 2003 and moved to GMI as one of the first Project Managers in the UK office in 2005.
In 2007 Stefanie spent two and a half years working in the Munich office as part of the growing team to support Project Management and Operations. She had a personal interest in building on linguistic skills and expanding her experience with international clients.
Stefanie has a client-facing role and is responsible to help maintain existing account relationships, resource planning, supporting the growing Full Service Team in London and working with the team on delivering high quality projects.
I was fortunate enough to attend the Insights Marketing Day event presented by Greenbook; the full day event included eight guest speakers, two panel discussion groups and networking opportunities covering marketing trends and opportunties including:
- why we should look to move to in-house marketing and PR
- the most effective ways to improve start and open rates on email campaigns and getting the communication right
- what marketing automation can do for you
- what clients really think of marketing
- the future of social media
- how people can be influenced and persuaded
Market Research Trends,